- UFM reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any point in time on its discretion, and accordingly update this page. Please check this page periodically to make sure you are happy with the changes. Registered users will be notified automatically on their email address regarding any policy update.
Information UFM requests from you
- Name and contact information including email address, phone number, user id … etc.
- Business information
- Any other information related / relevant to our application process
Why does UFM collect your information?
- To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on ufm.com.kw.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests, inquiries and support needs.
- To process your application: We use the information collected to understand the nature and profile of your business and accordingly approve or decline your application.
- For marketing purposes: We may use your information for promotional activities of our new products and features, special offers and for advertising our products.
- To send periodic emails: The email address provided will be used to send information and updates pertaining to our site and our services. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
UFM Data Storage and access
The data we collect from you are stored in our system servers and will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Your personal information will be used only by UFM for all business transactions that require your information.
UFM may allow third party application to access your information in cases where a need arises for verification of your data and other validation purposes. UFM ensures that verification processes used by third party application will help to make your account safe from fraud or any money laundering.
UFM always recognizes its responsibility to keep confidential and secure any information which UFM receives in connection with a transaction. UFM has all the necessary electronic and physical procedures in place to keep your information secure in order to prevent any unauthorized access. When you log in to your UFM account, all internet communication are secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) technology with 256 bit encryption security (waiting for developer confirmation). For your own safety, please make sure never to share your UFM login details with anyone.
Cookies are text files, used by your computer’s browser, that store visitor session data. Cookies, by themselves, do not identify the individual user. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.
Cookies are mainly used to measure web traffic, for keeping records and to let you know when you visit a particular site. But cookies never gives us access to any other information other than what you chose to share with us.
Cookies also helps us in analyzing data to be used in improving our website, eventually giving you a better user experience. Users generally have the options to accept or decline cookies. However, please note that you will not get the full benefit of using the website if you chose to decline.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. UFM does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by those websites.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. UFM does not guarantee protection and privacy of information which you may provide to such websites.
Updating your Information
If your personal or professional information (such as your name, address, or telephone number) has changed , please insure you update your details by contacting UFM on our contact us page.
To avoid inconvenience to all times, UFM strongly advices to keep all information up to date and correct. UFM will be exempt from any responsibility in the rare event where losses may arise from not updating your information.